- RSS Channel Showcase 7126836
- RSS Channel Showcase 4941007
- RSS Channel Showcase 4808495
- RSS Channel Showcase 5415962
Articles on this Page
- 01/28/18--22:08: _Don’t miss the Malo...
- 02/07/18--19:15: _Meet the Malofiej Jury
- 02/12/18--04:00: _SND39 Best of Digit...
- 02/16/18--07:55: _SND39 Best of Digit...
- 02/24/18--05:45: _Meet the judges of ...
- 02/24/18--08:44: _SND39: Award of Exc...
- 02/25/18--14:23: _SND39: Portfolio Wi...
- 02/26/18--14:38: _SND39: Announcing t...
- 03/23/18--13:30: _The New York Times,...
- 04/02/18--10:30: _The time has come, ...
- 04/09/18--07:02: _Meet the SND Hong K...
- 04/14/18--07:48: _THANK YOU SND HONG ...
- 01/28/18--22:08: Don’t miss the Malofiej World Summit
- 02/07/18--19:15: Meet the Malofiej Jury
- 02/24/18--05:45: Meet the judges of SND39
- 02/24/18--08:44: SND39: Award of Excellence Winners
- 02/25/18--14:23: SND39: Portfolio Winners
- 04/02/18--10:30: The time has come, let’s go to SND Hong Kong
- 04/09/18--07:02: Meet the SND Hong Kong speakers
- 04/14/18--07:48: THANK YOU SND HONG KONG 2018
There's a lot going on right now in the industry. Workshops, competitions and trainings. It's hard to keep track! But, you definitely won't want to miss following along during the Malofiej World Summit.
It’s almost time for Malofiej. The Malofiej Awards have since 1993 given recognition to the best infographicspublished in print and on-line across the globe. Every March an international jury meets for nearly four days at the School of Communication at the University of Navarra in Pamplona (Spain). They select those works worthy of gold, silver or bronze medals from […]
The Society for News Design is proud to announce the results of the 2017 Edition of its Best of Digital Design Competition. 13 judges, from across the United States and around the globe, reviewed more than 1,000 entries during 2 days of judging at Northwestern University’s Medill campus in Washington, D.C. This is the sixth […]
From a large body of extraordinary work, the “World’s Best” finalists were unique but ultimately folded into two categories of design accomplishment: platform excellence and storytelling strength. The best platforms emphasized refined presentations of depth and volume — or established new models for brevity and efficient comprehension. And the best storytelling entries stood out as […]
The annual SND Best of News Design competition brought 27 professionals to St. Petersburg to judge the best work of 2017. The judges are broken into five groups — News, Features, Long Form, Visuals, and World’s Best. There are also two conflict judges. News Judging front pages, news, sports, metro and business section, as well as breaking news […]
Category 3Ba, News Design Publication: The Straits Times Executive Infographics Journalist: Celestino Gulapa Regional Correspondent: Charissa Yong Deputy Art Editor: Michael Dizon Category 4C, Breaking News Topics Publication: BILD am SONNTAG Art Director: Saulo Santana Chief Editor: Marion Hom Category 4F, Breaking News Topics — ISIS/Terrorism Publication: La Nación Designers: Carolina Valls, Daniel Racaschieri, Andrés […]
A selection of winners from our portfolio categories for SND 39. This page will be updated as more portfolios are awarded. Why we need quantitative historical studies Yi Zhao The Economic Observer Award of Excellence 8E.c, Individual, Combination Portfolio Warriors against cyber attacks Arwa Al Zajedi Al Shabiba Award of Excellence […]
The five World’s Best judges have narrowed down entries to the final 7. Entries are evaluated on writing, visual storytelling, use of resources, execution, photography, headlines and “voice” – as well as overall design. The World’s Best Designed Newspaper/s will be announced at SND’s annual workshop. Until then, congratulate the finalists: In no particular order, with comments […]
NEW YORK — The Society for News Design on Friday announced three World’s Best-Designed™ Newspapers and one World’s Best-Designed™ digital winner at its 40th annual workshop, which is being held here at The New School. For the first time in SND history, one title — The New York Times — took World’s Best™ honors in […]
SND is embarking on a ride to Hong Kong. The gateway city that links the occident with the orient is hosting top professionals in a visual communication festival. Events kick off with a summit on April 13, followed by a two-day workshop at HKU.
Hong Kong’s inaugural SND Infographic Summit kicks off on April 13, 2018. It is already a success with just a few seats remaining for the summit and the April 14-15 workshop completely sold out. SND are grateful to the sponsors South China Morning Post and The University of Hong Kong for lending their premises. SND […]
The first SND Hong Kong summit was held in the brand new South China Morning Post offices with attendees flying in from South and North America, Russia, Western Europe and of course, Asia. There is clearly a thirst for knowledge about news design, particularly for infographics and the conference brought together some big names in […]